DDB Access is on Mac App Store. However, in case of developer problem (COVID, etc.), the Mac App Store version as well as this website would disappear shortly from Internet.
Below is a link for a more durable “SL” (Second Life) version:
- The SL version can be (re)installed at any moment on the same machine or another one (backup the installer!)
- It receives updates in line with the Mac App Store version.
- Frequent users should prefer the durable (SL) version.
- Fixed: now shows correctly with macOS Ventura.
- Bug fixes.
- Presentation: further improvements.
- Couvreur: additional views.
Previous version: 2023.06 SL
Updates are notified but there are no automatic updates.
- Download the SL application below.
- (Uncompress if not done)
- Move it from the download folder to the Applications folder.
- Save a copy of the installer.
The SL version can be installed on the same machine as the Mac App Store version.
macOS High Sierra (10.13) or newer.